Please review our guidance and triage questions that will be asked when you are booking your appointment:
1) Are you currently suspected of having COVID-19?
2) Have you been in contact with or are living with someone suspected or confirmed of having Covid-19?
3) Do you have a fever, or have you had a high temperature in the last 14 days (a fever is a temperature greater than 37.8 degrees?
4) Have you had a cough or any other respiratory signs in the last 14 days?
5) Have you lost the sense to smell or taste in the last 14 days?
6).Do you suffer from any of the following? Diabetes, cardiovascular disease, including hypertension, chronic lung disease, immunodeficiency, cancer under active treatment?
7) Are you pregnant?
8) Are you over 70 years of age?
For more information on the re-opening of clinics and guidelines to keep you and our team safe during your visit please return to health clinic website.
We currently have restricted stock for our Pneumonia vaccination service. If you require a Pneumonia vaccination, we recommend you call our booking line team to confirm whether the clinic you wish to attend has stock. If you have any questions please contact the call centre on 03333111007.